6.30.2013

The end of an era ...

That's right. Google reader is dying tomorrow! I know you've probably all taken care of transferring your readers already (and it's easy!), but just in case, I made it super easy for you to continue following me with bloglovin'. Click on the link, or, there's a new button on the right.

Oh, and I realize I've been quite absent the past couple months, but I promise you don't want to go away. I'll be making a state-of-the-blog address tomorrow, followed by updated and new (!) kitchen chairs, an amazing nursery (not mine - that's definitely not why I've been absent ;), living room chairs and more. 

Now, I'm going to go cry over having to change my blog reading ways.

2 comments:

  1. I moved over to Bloglovin a month or two ago and it has been an adjustment but have gotten quite used to it and actually like it now, so hopefully everyone transitions well. Looking forward to your updates! No baby update over here yet - hopefully soon and then I'll be back on board again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn! Just wanted to check in and say hello. I've just recently checked back in and wanted to see what you've been up to. The beauty of Instagram is keeping up with friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)