10.19.2012

{fall favorites} myers maison



Hello A Home in the Making readers!  My name is Lauren Myers and I am a graphic designer (Color Hug) and blogger (Myers Maison).  Today I will be sharing with you one thing that I'm loving this fall, hot beverages!  As the cool weather rolls in, all I can think about is cozying up to my fireplace with a hot homemade beverage in hand.  Here are a few of my favorites and how you can incorporate them from morning to night.


Caramel Cappuccino
This drink is a delicious way to start your day and gives you that much needed pick-me-up.


Chai Tea Latte
This is a unique spin on the classic afternoon tea.  Where the amount of caffeine is lacking this makes up in flavor.


Hot Apple Cider with Rum (for an extra boost of warmth!)
What better way to say fall than with apples and spices?  It's also perfect for Holiday parties and cool nights.

And of course when I'm not in the mood to make a drink at home, I can always fall back on all of the delicious flavors that Starbucks brings as the seasons change (Pumpkin Spice Latte anyone?).

What are some of your favorite beverages to drink during the fall?

Thanks so much for having me, Jenn!

from Jenn: Lauren, thank you so much for sharing your favorite drinks! Now I'm in the mood for a hot apple cider. Yum! Friends, make sure you visit Lauren's blog for more delicious and colorful inspiration :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me, Jenn! This was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try out the Hot Apple Cider with Rum, YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! Can't wait to try. There is something about the warmth and the smell of a hot beverage on a cold night!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big YES to warm beverages - a definite favorite of mine especially in the fall. One of my favorite things to get is a latte from my favorite coffee shop. Yummy and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)