6.08.2010

{inspired} back porch

I've been thinking a lot about our back porch. We've done a lot to the space --construction and update-wise -- but it has been raining record amounts in Oregon for the past three months. And that means ... no painting. Yet. So while I'm still dreaming of the space's potential I've been looking around at other porches, which, with summer drawing near, seem to be a popular topic these days.




Both of these rooms could have come straight out of my imagination. They completely capture how I want our back porch to feel. Open. Airy. Light. Casual. Inviting.

I'm itching to begin, and I just hope it turns out remotely close to as beautiful as these two rooms.

1 comment:

  1. A little too much white for me, but it's definitely casual, light and airy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)