12.28.2009

post holiday

Did you all have a good Christmas?



We could not have had a lovelier Christmas. We are incredibly blessed by our amazing families and friend alike and we had an amazing few days. Now, as always after the holiday, I feel a little blah. All the excitement and festivities of the past month have left me a little deflated and yearning for something a little simpler and peaceful.

Amidst all the cleaning and relaxing, I've been enjoying a new group on Flickr: you should check it out soon. The spaces are completely inspiring.


**amazing photo from the home flickr stream. via Rachel Hickling**

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jenn! I feel a little blah myself - I think it's natural after the holidays. Hopefully, we'll snap out of it in time for the new year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)