7.26.2009

inspired

I love getting catalogs in the mail. I love flipping through them, admiring the styling and *borrowing* ideas for my own house.

I was particularly inspired by the Pottery Barn catalog tonight. There are a few amazing decorating ideas that I wanted to share.

LOVE the pictures above the bed. Love casual arrangement and how they are *clipped* to the twine.


I'll take this whole office. But I'm particularly swooning over the cubby wall organizer. Especially the way they display pictures and mason jars filled with goodies.


I'm trying to find ways to bring the outdoors in, and I love the branch above this bed. So rustic and delightful.


I love the *found* object above the couch. I *found* an object at a garage sale recently that is very similar to this. I'm so excited to get it hung and show you all! Nothing is more exciting than taking a chance on a random purchase, only to have it *justified* by PB.


*photos via Pottery Barn*

1 comment:

  1. We did a similar things with our pictures in college. Only instead of twine we used ribbon. And we painted the clothes pins. It looked really great in our dorm.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)