6.25.2009

gardens galore

Now that summer is arriving, I dream of a yard that resembles an oasis. Of a place where Chris and I can relax at night while enjoying cool summer breezes. Or, a great place to entertain friends on crisp fall nights. Since what we actually have is a sad, weedy, unkempt yard, I'll keep dreaming. Right now, these are fueling my dreams: Great set up for a backyard party (delete play structure). My mind's idea of *The Secret Garden.* Yes please. Love the hanging lanterns. Fantastic atmosphere at night. The above two are the same yard. The balance between manicured and textured and enveloped makes me swoon. Couldn't you just sit here for hours reading? Love the lanterns. Love. Great veggie layout. These pots are so fabulous. Love the texture. Succulents have been quite appealing lately. Cute. Love the lights and seating arrangement. Great ambiance. I found all these lovely inspirations at Apartment Therapy's *My Great Outdoors* series. There are so many more for all you looking for your own outdoor inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)