4.20.2009

and onto the next project

The weather was fabulous last weekend. It was the perfect for yard work. We're building a garden! I wish this were my garden. But I'm finding lots of inspiration here. Our reality*: Chris built two raised beds. They'll actually be raised one more level than this. *Please disregard the *grass*. It's not pretty. It's not even soft to walk on. It needs lots of love and patience at the moment. And, I filled the beds with dirt. Next weekend they will become the home of lots of lovely veggie plants. On a side note. The treacherous structure you see in the top right corner, just past the two white chairs, is our garage. Oh yes. We own that beauty. That is a project we'll be tackling this summer/fall.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joys of home renovation of which I will quickly become more of a party to. w00t!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)