7.27.2008

why girls need pressure

Our house had no warm water pressure. The shower dripped. DRIPPED. Shampoo can't be washed out with a drip. But now, we have water pressure! Chris spent about three days without a shower last week (ew) while our entire house was replumbed! Sorry, no pictures here. We can see the pipes, but trust me, they aren't very photogenic. The old pipes are completely rusted out and laying the backyard (nice), and the new pipes . . . well, they're just plain ol' pipes. In our eyes, though, they're beautiful. Well, maybe just my eyes. I do have way more hair than Chris. Coming soon though . . . pictures of the newly painted exterior! Chris spend countless hours last week trimming the house, and it's looking awesome! Soon, I'll unveil the finish product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)